New Years Resolutions
Resolutions for a Happy 2010
for 20
11

This year, I resolve to:

Put
 the gas hose back
Always replace the gas nozzle
before driving away from the pump.


Double-check before leaving the toilet.
I will always "check for paper"
when leaving the restroom.



Slowing down saves lives
I will try to drive closer to the speed limit.



Clean underwear is a must in many situations.
I will always wear clean underwear, "just in case".


Put a lot of space between you and them.
I will keep an extra safe distance when driving behind police cars.


Another reason 
not to park there
I will no longer park the BMW
 next to fire hydrants.


and never again will I try to diffuse an explosive device with the help of a known practical joker.
Not very funny!

Have a Safe and Happy New Year!