Mandy Leon
  • Nationality: Puerto Rican/Cuban/Italian/French
  • Hometown: Lancaster, PA
  • Height: 5' 5½"
  • Weight: 120lbs.
  • Measurements: 36-24-35
  • Sign: Pisces
  • Favorite Car: Audi R8
  • Hobbies: Modeling, photography, going out with my girls, shopping, Filming, meeting new people, being adventurous.
  • Turn Ons: Honesty, eyes, muscles, having their priorities straight, sense of humor, outgoing and RESPECTFUL!
  • Turn Offs: Drama, liars, cheaters, being cocky, drugs, calling me "ma" or "mami" clearly I am not your mother lol
  • Facebook: Mandy's Fan Page
  • Facebook: Mandy's Booking Page
  • Twitter: @MLeon3



Interview:
Give us a brief background about yourself. I was born in Brooklyn, NY and mainly raised in Lancaster, PA. I've been through hell and back while growing up, but I never EVER used my hard times as an excuse for failure or my actions. Everything that I have gone through has made me who I am today and I am proud of where I stand as a confident young woman who has morals and respect for herself =) I am a mutt as you can see above...I have family all around world. I work hard for everything I have today and continue to work my way to the top to reach my dreams. I'll keep it sweet and simple and leave it at that ;)

How did you get started in modeling? I starting modeling at a very young age, I did a lot of local fashion shows and hair shows. As I got into High School, I had to stop and really focus on my schoolwork so I put it aside for a while until I graduated. After graduation I immediately got right back into it and booked shoots with local photographers to update my portfolio and after I had a good variety of pictures, I started sending my portfolio out to everyone and every casting that I found. I've been working hard and booking up like crazy and I am blessed for everything that has came my way so far and I look forward to working with amazing people in the industry and traveling every day.

What has been your biggest accomplishment as a model? My biggest accomplishment as a model would have to be meeting an outstanding production company that had interest in shooting me for a new series, no names can be given right now...but follow me on my networking sites and I will always fill my fans in! You're going to love it, I promise =)

In your opinion, what sets you apart from other models? One thing that really sets me apart from other models is my personality. I am very outgoing and love meeting new people and always make sure when I enter a job that I introduce myself to everyone in that room. I'm not stuck up or brag about my accomplishments, I am very professional and give 110% in everything I do and am apart of. Everyone is quick to judge and when they see me they think I'm this huge snob...but once you talk to me, I guarantee we'll be friends fast and it'll be a lesson to never judge a book by its cover. I most definitely know how to have a good time when it's the right place and the job is done. Along with that, I respect myself to the fullest and have morals.

Are you looking to expand into other fields besides modeling? Absolutely, Right now I am also doing film work and music videos.

What is your opinion on models posing for Playboy? Honestly, if that's what they want to do...who am I to judge? I say if that's their dream, then they should go for it.

What physical feature do you get the most compliments on? My bootyyy. Haha I also get a ton of compliments on my eyes.

Are you currently single or taken? SINGLEEEEEEE.

What is a trait a guy must have if he was to date you? Respect.

If you could give a dating tip to a guy, what would it be? Don't text or update your Facebook status every 5 minutes throughout your date! haha.

Give us an example of what a typical weekend would be like for you? A typical weekend for me if I am not booked for an event or shoot, would be getting together with my crew during the day to catch up and shop and at night get dolled up to party hard and have an unforgettable night...or maybe we might forget a few things lol.

What are you passions/hobbies? My passions are of course Modeling and Acting, but also Photography, Fashion Design, Photo/Video editing, Working out, Shopping is definitely a passion...lol.

What is something people would be surprised to know about you? The only meat I eat is chicken...if I make it or my family. I don't eat any other type of meat or seafood lol

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? 10 years from now I see myself finally being at the success level that I've been waiting to reach in the industry and if I find a good guy...after two years of being married to him, maybe I'll have my first child and continue to build my success.

What would you like to say to your supporters and future fans? Thank you so much for everything! I love all the support I get from you guys and I love meeting and talking to current/new fans! So don't be shy, say hello! Stay in touch, I always respond =) xoxo <3
 







Mandy Leon Import model,Featured Model Mandy Leon,Mandy Leon, model, Sexy, Sexy Vixen,Mandy Leon photos,Mandy Leon gallery,Mandy Leon profile,Mandy Leon facebook,Mandy Leon youtube,Mandy Leon gallery,Mandy Leon 2011,Mandy Leon sexy model,hot Mandy Leon model,Mandy Leon bikini