Best one-liners form movies
Best movie one-liners
With the return of Arnold Schwarzenegger to the screen, we got to thinking about his greatest movie lines — when he said "I'll be back," he meant it. Branching out from there, you don't have to have total recall to remember some of these memorable movie zingers and the actors who made them famous.
Clark Gable
"Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn."
Clint Eastwood
“Go ahead, make my day."
Marlon Brando
“I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse.
Jack Nicholson
“You can’t handle the truth!”
Heath Ledger
“Why so serious?”
Roy Scheider
“You’re going to need a bigger boat.”
Leonardo DiCaprio
“I’m the king of the world!”
Estelle Reiner
“I’ll have what she’s having.”
Robert De Niro
“You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?”
Johnny Depp
"Fuh-get about it!"
Tom Hanks
“Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates….”
Sean Connery
“Bond. James Bond.”
Arnold Schwarzenegger
“I’ll be back.”
Judy Garland
“There’s no place like home.”
Humphrey Bogart
“Here’s looking at you, kid.”
Bette Davis
“Fasten your seatbelts; it’s going to be a bumpy night.”
Thelma “Butterfly" McQueen
“I don’t know nothin’ bout birthin’ babies!”
Karolyn Grimes
“Every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings